Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Holiday Decor: Wreath & Snow Jars


The next project is the fabulous wreath~




I constructed the wreath, using the instructions on the package. I added a photo and Pine Cones to complete the festive look!! Loved the results!!!!



My last project is Snow Jars. I used the adorable deer, some of the Christmas stickers and some jars I had in the pantry. Easy project and so cute!!!!



I constructed the scene, in the lid, and then screwed the lid in place. Add the glitter before attaching the lid to the jar. Hot glue worked great for this. Add trim or twine for a festive look!!!



This one has a tree sticker (double sided) in it, from the stickers in the kit.

Thank you, s.e.i., for having me this month!! The kit is awesome and so fun to work with!!!

Connie

1 comment:

Dawnll said...

It is so nice to see Connie as a guest here. She is so talented and works so well with your products.

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover