Monday, December 22, 2014

Holiday Decor: Shadow Box & Tag Garland


Hi, Connie here and I'm thrilled to be a guest designer, on the s.e.i. blog, for December. I have some projects using the November Paper Crafting Kit by s.e.i. Such a fun kit and plum full of goodies!!!



This was designed to be a free standing Christmas Decoration or you can use it as a Christmas Ornament. Using the box that the tags came in, I attached a photo to two of the box inserts and then decorated with the trim in the kit.



I loved putting this together. I used the tags from the Tag Kit and added the stickers, rhinestones and speckled the tags with acrylic paint. Tied them to twine and added strips of material, for a rag/tag garland.



Connie

3 comments:

Angie said...

Very cute!

Sandi Runyan said...

Love it.

Annette Allen said...

Connie is amazing and so creative.. love these projects.. and yay for guest designing..

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover