Friday, December 19, 2014

Repurposed Holiday Gift Box


Hi there! 'Tis this season for gifting. Recently my brother visited New York City and brought back the most delicious macaroons from Bouchon Bakery. After I scarfed the macaroons, I kept the gift box. It was well-constructed and I loved the green and brown colors. It was just begging to be repurposed!



I grabbed the SEI Calling Birds creative pack and got to work. Just by luck, the reverse of the Partridge Tree patterned paper perfectly matched the green accents on the box. I glued it to the top to cover the bakery's logo, then added some die-cuts and border stickers to finish the package.



What's a gift without a card? I whipped up a matching holiday card using the Ladies Dancing patterned paper. Super easy and so festive.





Have you ever repurposed a gift's packaging? Maybe a cookie tin or shirt box? Hopefully today's project inspires you to think, well, outside the box the next time you receive a gift. (Sorry there's no more macaroons left to share!)

Stephanie

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover