Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Fabulous Formal Layout


Hello! Today I'm sharing a layout using Forever Sassy scrapbooking kit.

This collection is absolutely gorgeous!!!




I also used some Silver Foil cardstock  and Silver Washi tape.




Die-cut overlays are fabulous...they come in variety of styles, perfect for any layouts or cards. I used the perforated sheet for my title ...love the prints!



The sticker sheet has lots trendy icons as Gems, feathers, arrows and more.

The kit also includes vellum sheet...I used it to die cut some feathers.





The most fun thing in the kit is the decorative tape runner!!! I love it! It's super easy to use and looks amazing!!

You can find the entire kit HERE.

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!!
Piali

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous layout!!!

Kimberly Kett said...

LOVE the layered embellishments, GORGEOUS layout!!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover