Friday, May 1, 2015

"Hello" Card


Hello SEI Fans!!! It's me, Piali here. Today I have a card to share.

Forever Sassy is one my most favorite collection... I just love creating with it!!!

Today I used Forever Sassy collection kit for this "Hello" card...




I also used twine, clothes pin and other embellishments from the Sundries pack. The sentiment is diecut, I used the silver foiled cardstock for it.




Hope you like these pretty colors of the collection!

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!!
Piali

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Piali, this is gorgeous! Love the colors and the layers!

Margaret said...

Oooooh, this is good! When I saw my kit, I wasn't crazy about the color combinations - the dark blue with the pastels - but you've shown me how great they can look together. Thanks for the inspiration!

Tyra said...

Beautiful card!!!

Shelly said...

LOVE this!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover