Monday, May 4, 2015

Paper Birdhouse


Have you seen the cute little paper birdhouses around the web? I have, and knew that I wanted to try my hand at making one.






I used my Silhouette Cameo die-cutting machine for the cuts and papers from SEI's Catalina and Hooray! Collection. It turned out so very cute!! It will be a perfect little decoration for my daughter's dolls I think. It would also make simple and cute spring decor for any room in the house. So fun!







Supplies:
Patterned papers are from: Catalina collection and Hooray! collection
Heart button: Furry Friends collection
Yellow Bakers Twine: Furry Friends collection
Googly Eye: Furry Friends collection
Misc. kraft cardstock

Jennifer

3 comments:

Piali Biswas said...

Super cute!! love it!

Sarah Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.......!!!

Michael Babbage said...

Thanks for your very useful Information. I will bookmark for next reference. I really liked this part of the article.

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover