Tuesday, August 4, 2015

"Happiness" Summer Scrapbook Layout


For this layout I used the Noteworthy Pre-Cut Layout kit. But instead of using the suggested layout ideas, I opted to change things up a bit and created my own layout using the papers and die-cuts avaiable in the kit. In addition to the kit I added one of SEI's little doilies too, I love those so much!!






Since this was a single photo layout I wanted to make sure my page didn't end up looking too bare, so I printed my journaling using my computer and printer and then cut it into strips to add a bit more interest to the page. The three dimensional stickers really added to the layout too and they have a bit of sparkle too which is fun.



Sometimes it's nice to capture random memories on the page even if it's just a moment captured in a single photo!

Jennifer

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover