Friday, August 7, 2015

Little Man Scrapbook Layout


Hello! It's Kelly here today sharing a layout made with the super adorable Hello Handsome collection. I couldn't wait to create a page with this collection using a photo of my youngest son wearing a little bow-tie!



I started this page with a plain piece of white cardstock, and a 6x9 piece of patterned paper. I layered a 3x9 piece of patterned paper and a 1x7.5 flag/banner on the bottom of my background piece. The photo went down on the center/left of the page, while I lined the right side of the page with different size squares. The top square is 3.5x3.5, and the bottom two measure 3x3.





I finished my page by embellishing the squares, and adding a bit of journaling to the bottom right corner.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Kelly

Supplies
Hello Handsome (Gentleman, Blazer, 6x6 pad, Stickers, Kraft Chips)
Sweet Sora (Puff Stickers)
Dill Blossom (Big Brads)

3 comments:

Alexis said...

This is just adorable. Obviously the little dude is the cutest but the papers and embellies are pretty darn cute too. Great layout.

Piali said...

Soooo cute! love this layout!

Margaret said...

Great layout! Love what you did with the squares and the tape. And, of course, your little guy is adorable!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover