Thursday, October 8, 2015

Camp Scrapbook Layout

Hello! It's Kelly here today sharing a 2 page layout featuring the Summer Woods collection. The warm weather is a thing of the past here in Michigan, but there's nothing like some outdoorsy themed papers and colors to make me glad that the long days and sweet memories happened!




For the first page, I started out by covering the bottom of an 8.5x11 patterned paper base with a 4x 8.5 piece of striped patterned paper. After adding a border strip to the seem, I adhered my 2 4x6 photos to the center. I tucked my journaling card slightly under my bottom photo, and added a few embellishments.



For the second page, I again started with a 8.5x11 patterned paper background. I matted a 5x7 piece of patterned paper for my title, and adhered it to the center with foam adhesive. I then finished up by adding a few embellishments.



Thanks for stopping by today!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Kelly

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover