Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Owl Room Decor

When I saw that SEI had sent me the Hoo's Sweet Chipboard Owl kit I knew that it was going to be one of the first projects that I created this month! First of all, I adore anything and everything owls and second of all, I knew it would be something perfect to go in my daughter's bedroom!

I created the owl pretty much by assembling it as pictured in the project kit, however I changed things up a bit and added patterned paper to the body of the owl, some strips as well and then inked the edges of some of the chipboard pieces. I also added some buttons to the eyes along with some bakers twine. It's so adorable! Love, love, love how he turned out!


SEI Crafts Hoot's Sweet Chipboard Owl kit
SEI Hoot's Sweet patterned papers
3D frame

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover