Friday, April 22, 2016

You Make My Heart Happy Scrapbook Layout - Always Yours

Greetings and welcome to the SEI Blog, it's Rhonda here today.

My project today is a scrapbook page featuring the Always Yours Assortment Pack. By nature, this is a very romantic and pretty line. I am using it with some very non romantic type of photos.




I recently took my boys to the circus and they were so excited they could not behave to take a photo before it started. Since I believe that life is not all "Pinterest Perfect", I always scrap the funny and not so perfect photos too.



One of the sentiments in the collection "You make my heart happy" was perfect for the page, I simply trimmed it out a bit from the doily border and it took on a new crisp look. I've used a mixture of grey, cream and pink for the page.

I really like the swirl cream background paper, it is silly and fun. To soften the borders on that layer, I used a border punch only on the right and left sides.

A few pieces of Kraft Chips and Silver Glitter Dots completed the page.

Thanks so much for stopping on over today! I hope I've inspired you to scrapbook your imperfect photos too.
Rhonda

SEI Products Used:
Always Yours Assortment Pack
Always Yours Sundries
Silver Glitter Dots
Kraft Chips - Catalina

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover