Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Cousin Scrapbook Layout with Florets


Hi, Connie here with a scrapbook page using the Florets Collection by S.e.i. I love the bright papers that scream "Spring is Here" to me. I have been saving these sweet photos for just the right papers. Florets by S.E.I. is designed beautifully and so perfect!!




The stickers are on a sticker sheet that comes in the collection. So easy to add and create embellishments using the stickers from the Florets Collection. I created a small banner using the Hello stickers on the sticker sheet. All that was added extra was twine.



The Florets die-cut pack is full of die-cut flowers that look really cute on a scrapbook page. They are ready to create with, just add adhesive to the back of the die -cut.



Tumble Dye by S.e.i is not just for fabric projects. Tumble Dye makes a great looking splat for those scrapbook pages. That is one of my favorite uses for Tumble Dye. Black and Brown are a must have. Check out S.E.I., it is full of Summer fun!

Thanks for stopping by~
Connie Mercer/DT Member

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover