Wednesday, June 22, 2016

4th of July Party Decorations


The 4th of July is one my favorite holidays, and there's nothing like bringing out the patriotic colors for some summer crafting. 'Tis the season for BBQs, so I thought it would be fun use the reds and navy's from the new Cheery Hello collection and last year's Summer Woods collection to whip up some festive party decor.




The sign is super simple to make. I was inspired by this pillow. I typed up and printed out the words in design software on my computer to make the basis of the sign. If you'd rather not go digital, you can always use alphabet stickers for the same effect. After the words are printed out, I added a few ribbon stickers and cut-out stars (don't forget the rhinestones!) To finish, place it in a frame -- my frame rotates and it's reusable, making it perfect for table centerpieces all year round.

Sitting pretty next to the sign is a utensil holder... a.k.a. patterned paper and ribbon wrapped around a short glass vase. It doesn't get easier than that, folks.

Happy crafting and happy 4th!
Stephanie

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover