Friday, June 17, 2016

Hoo's Sweet Scrapbook Layout

Greetings and welcome to the blog today! It's Rhonda here today to share with you a scrapbook page featuring the Hoo's Sweet collection. I just love the vibrant and fresh colors in the line.




I grabbed this quick photo recently on vacation of our youngest at the pool. The colors were such a nice match to this collection, I couldn't resist!



The Playful Expressions helped create the perfect title work for my page! I added a bit of texture with some glitter paste and a stencil, then splattered some Tie Dye Ink in yellow, red and blue onto the page.

I finished the page by adding the Dimensional Foam Stickers and some stitching with my sewing machine and date stamp.

Thanks so much for stopping on over for a visit today!
Rhonda

SEI Products Used:
Hoo's Sweet Dimensional Foam Stickers
Melon Solid Cardstock - Hoo's Sweet
Honeydew Solid Cardstock - Hoo's Sweet
Lovely Vines Printed Cardstock - Hoo's Sweet
Sweet Ovals Printed Cardstock - Hoo's Sweet
Pulled Taffy Printed Cardstock - Hoo's Sweet
Playful Expressions - Hoo's Sweet
Primary Tie Dye Kit

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover