Friday, July 10, 2009

Guest Blogger- Amy Balmforth

I've had the pleasure of knowing Amy for over three years. She is one of the most down to earth people you'll ever meet. When I was trying to find some guest bloggers, I couldn't believe that I hadn't thought of her sooner. Amy has a job that we all would be jealous of... she scrapbooks for a living! This next week she'll be giving a peek into what she does. If you want to see more, visit her website Memoir or her blog. Here's a little bit about Amy:


Random Tibits about Amy Balmforth
:
• I’m a warm weather girl yet I live in the best ski/snowboard city in the country (at least according to my husband).
• I like my hot dogs with mustard and pickles.
• I started my company, Memoir, two years ago. We make custom photo albums and other novelties for all sorts of people and events. It’s been both a joy and a challenge at the same time – I’m really looking forward to the future of Memoir.
• No one can pronounce my last name; hence, I answer to Balmfy, Balmford, Balmsworthy, Blamforth, and so on.
• I don’t have a MySpace, Facebook or Twitter account and I’m proud of it!
• I enjoy a good book, my all time favorite is Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
• AND…I have the greatest husband in the world – I’m so lucky!

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover