Saturday, June 30, 2012

Travel Journal

I wanted to create a simple little journal to keep ideas and little notes in for some upcoming trips I have planned over the summer. Something small like this is ideal and can be kept close for adding things you don't want to forget. It was pretty simple...I used the bone folder and used one half of the big slab map paper. I used a few sheets of plain white paper and used the cover as a guide to cut all the pages. Once they were folded in half I punched a little hole in both ends to bind them all together. I used twine here but you can use thin ribbon or even colorful yarn.


I used a little journal card and tag to add a little detail to the cover...and also one of those oh so cute badges! All you need to do is add some dates and your own memories along your journey!


Kim

1 comment:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Such a great size to fit in a purse!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover