Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Desktop Organizer


In the ever expanding goal of organizing my craft space (okay, let's be honest--my desk), I'm always thinking of ways to better store my crafting tools and display little notes to myself about a project or what to buy at the crafting store on my next trick. Once again SEI and a small buy at Target save the day!


I purchased this adorable desk top caddy that has four spaces to store tools, and then embellished two sides.


I adhered a little cork board to the side and embellished some thumbtacks with papers from The Mia Bella assortment pack. On an opposite side I adhered SEI's chalkboard paper, so I can make little notes to myself, and erase them when need be.



Try and find practical uses for your crafting product. This is chalkboard paper from March's Papercrafting kit. I trimmed it down and added it to the side. Don't forget to add embellishments for added flair!

Emily

Materials: Chalkboard Paper | Mia Bella Assortment | Mia Bella Cardstock stickers | Desk Caddy | Push pins | cork

No comments:

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover