Thursday, March 12, 2015

1, 2, 3 Lucky Me Scrapbook Layout

Hello! It's Kelly here today sharing a layout made with the Hoo's Sweet collection.The greens in this collection are perfect for St. Patrick's Day projects, and boys, and feeling lucky.....or maybe green is just my favorite color ;)

I started this page by trimming a piece of patterned paper down to 8.5x5 and adhering it, and a border to a sheet of 8.5x11 cardstock. I stitched that down, along with an 1.5 inch piece of patterned paper to the bottom of the page.

After sticking down my matted photo, I tucked a journaling card under the border to the right of the of it. I then added my embellishments, title, and journaling. I finished it off by adding some googly eyes to my owl, and stamping the date.

Hoo's Sweet (Oh Honey Honey, Lovey Vines, Honeydew, Playful Expressions, Stickers, Kraft Chips)
Furry Friends (Sundries)



Jenny B said...

Awwww, sweet page! Love the colors!

Kimberly Kett said...

Adorable photo and layout, love it!


newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover