Thursday, March 19, 2015

Sketchbook Album


Hello SEI Fans!!

Piali here, today I'm sharing a project which is great for planning & organizing!!

I'm a card maker and I'm slowly stepping into the scrapbooking world... I find sketches very useful for my creations. Sometimes I draw my own sketch or I pin the sketches I like over at pinterest. When I'm creating especially layouts, I like to have sketch on my desk. So I created a sketchbook for me!

Today I would like to share my new Sketchbook with you all!!!




I used some embossing paste for the background. I also used diecut flowers & pearls from Sundries pack and few stickers from Club SEI January Paper-crafting Kit.



I love the cover of the album. Its not only pretty but very useful too! Here is the inside of the album.



I adhered a page pocket (included in the kit) to the inner side of the cover to create a pocket for the notes. I attached a tab sticker for easy pullout.

The first section is for Layout sketches... I labelled it using the perforated labels.



I embellished with embossing paste, diecut flowers and stickers.

At the back of it I created a pocket by simply adhering paper and embellishing it with stickers. I'm using the pocket for storing color combo swatches.



Now here is close up of how I save a my sketches. I simply created a word document and insert small pics of the sketches I like and print it for future reference. The three binder album is perfect for adding new pages whenever I need.

Next one is for my fave card sketches...



Again I created a divider page and labelled it using perforated labels from the kit.



I used same method to print the card sketches.

The last section is for my own sketches...



I printed a blank table for this section...I can easily draw my own sketches here.





Hope you like my sketchbook idea! I love the pretty SEI papers, embellishment and the albums, they make creating a breeze!!!

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting.
Thanks, Piali

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Absolutely beautiful Piali!

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Lovely album Piali, with beautiful colors

wienerhoneymooners said...

Super lovely Piali!!!!

Margaret said...

This is a great idea! I have all my printed out sketches thrown willy-nilly into a folder - I never use them again because they're in such a mess. I just hope I can make mine as beautiful as yours!

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover